Hey guys! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely cathyjing99 ! Basically this award lets your followers learn more about you and it acts as a promo, so I’m pretty happy about being nominated!
The rules are that you have to tell people 11 facts about yourself, answer the questions which are given to you by the person who nominated you, and then nominate some bloggers who you think deserve it! So here goes 🙂
11 Facts About Me:
1) DELETED DUE TO RECOGNITION OF EX BOYFRIEND’S BULLSHIT.
2) I still have teddies on my bed because they make it feel more cozy.
3) DELETED DUE TO SAMD REASON.
4) I believe in ghosts and anything to do with them freaks the fuck out of me.
5) I’m arachnophobic (extremely afraid of spiders).
6) I love reading, mystery novels mostly. I don’t have a favourite book, there are too many amazing ones to choose from!
7) I do believe in magic…despite the fact that I am a believer in science…have you people seen Dynamo?
8) I freaking love animals. I am all for animal rights and I’m a street team member with PETA. I also sign animal rights petitions on other websites on a regular basis.
9) I want to be a vegetarian but just don’t have the willpower.
10) I have an extreme dislike towards children.
11) I love art and often spend time sketching or admiring other artwork.
12) Okay, I’m cheating and putting an extra fact! My favourite type of music is rock 🙂
11 questions asked by the person who nominated me:
1. What is the meaning of your name? Does it match your personality?
Well, in French, the name Amy means “loved”. In Italian it means “gentle” or “precious”….I definitely don’t think I am any of these things, but that’s just how I see myself. You tell me!
2. Would you rather have a few extremely close friends, or many friends you’re not close to?
Well, this is a bit of a tough question for me, because as of recently I have decided my new motto shall be, “never trust anybody”. At least not 100%. The only person I trust completely is my boyfriend. Although it is much better to have a few close friends than it is to have lots of fake ones, as I have learned the hard way.
3. Do you like to listen to music? Who’s your favourite artist?
I LOVE MUSIC. Although I cannot pick just one favourite artist, so here comes the list! Eminem, Nickelback, Sleeping With Sirens, The Pretty Reckless, Michael Jackson, Mumford and Sons, Madness, Prodigy, Ed Sheeran, Papa Roach….gosh, this isn’t even a quarter of the list!
4. What’s your favourite season?
I would have to say Spring. Summer is too hot, Winter is too cold, but Spring is sort of a mix of the two 🙂 although I do love the crunch of Autumn leaves and playing in the snow (why does it matter how old I am?) And Summer barbeques.
5. What’s your earliest memory?
My old babysitter pushing me around on a plastic motorbike thingey in my old flat when I was about two or three.
6. What are your favourite hobbies?
Meeting up with my boyfriend, seeing friends, reading, drawing and playing video games.
7. Do you have a favourite quote? If so, what is it?
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved, and leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with” – Michael Jackson.
Pretty much every lyric from Lullaby by Nickelback.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something.” – Eminem.
8. What does your dream house look like?
I have a few simple words for you. Home cinema. Swimming pool. Tennis courts. Game room. No low ceilings 🙂
9. What’s your favourite colour?
Green, it’s the colour of nature 🙂
10. What’s your most preferred social media website?
Facebook or Instagram. Does WordPress count?
11. Name 5 adjectives that describe you, and 5 that don’t!
Hmm…ones that describe me: Creative, Loyal, Loving, Unattractive, Chubby. Those that don’t: Popular, Beautiful, Academic, Organised, Optimistic.
I actually have nobody to nominate as everybody I follow has over 1000 followers haha!