I’d like to start off by saying a big thank you to Carter Vail for nominating me, I’m honoured that you would think I deserve this!
Here are the rules of this Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add “One Lovely Blog Award” Logo. Done.
3. Share 7 facts/things about me:
My favourite genre of music is rock.
I am obsessed with animals and I am an animal rights enthusiast.
I have an amazing boyfriend.
I have an unhealthy obsession with Eminem, Chad Kroeger and Hayley Williams.
I suffer from extreme stupidity when it comes to Maths.
I love photography- see my second blog here: Caught in the Frame.
I’m terrified of spiders.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers who I admire and inform them by commenting on their blogs:
Something Like a Sto…
bradford graham west
A Slice of Life
Girl of the night
My Book Self
The obvious and hidd…
Ray Ferrer – Emotion…
the bippity boppity …
Sorry if some of you fellow bloggers have already been nominated, you don’t have to do this again haha! Thank you again to Carter Vail for the nomination, it was much appreciated 🙂
Thank you to My Book Self for nominating me for this award! I’m not so sure that I deserve it, but I am humbled by your decision to choose me as one of your nominees and I am very grateful 🙂
The rules are:
The nominee shall display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo on her/his blog, and link to the blog they got nominated from.
The nominee shall nominate fifteen (15) bloggers she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about it.
Write three things that inspired you the most this week.
15 Bloggers Who Inspire Me
1. Bruce Critchley’s Mu…
3. olivia in la la land
4. My Book Self
5. The top 10 of Anything and Everything!!!
7. The World of Andy La…
8. Colors In Los Angele…
9. Lead us from the Unr…
10. Vit Peyr
11. A Slice of Life
12. From my mind to your…
14. HarsH ReaLiTy
15. This last space is reserved for my best friend, although if I tag her in this she’ll find out that I have a blog! I’m not ready to do this as her writing is so much better than mine and I’m self conscious about my work…she’s amazing though and one day I will tag her in this!
3 Things That Have Inspired me This Week
1. The way my best friend was able to pull through from something extremely difficult to deal with…I’m so proud of her and this inspires me to become a stronger person.
3. I wouldn’t say that I have inspired myself but I have shown myself this week how strong I can be when faced with a difficult situation which required a visit to the GP.
Thank you again to My Book Self for the nomination!